What is Environmental science.
Environmental science is a multi-disciplinary field of study that puts together the physical, biological, and information sciences to the study of the environment, and the solution of environmantal problems. Do you wish to get trained in that particumar field of study? HITBAMAS is the place to be. Come and visit us in our locals at SIMBOCK TOITURE ROUGE.
Why study environmental science?
The question you ask yourself is why should I study a field like the environmental science field?, here are a couple of reasons.
- Environmental science teaches Cameroonians the importance of our environment(which is where we live) and how to conserve it.
- It teaches Cameroonians how to efficiently use their resources without harming them.
- To educate and aware Cameroonians on the causes and consequences of an unhealthy environment.
- Educates us o how to live a substainable life with our resources.
What do I become after studying environmental science?
After studying environmantal science in HITBAMAS you have a wide range of opportunities opening to you.
- Environmental lawyer.
- Wildlife biologist.
- Micro biologist.
- Environmental science teacher.
WHY STUDY ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AT HITBAMAS
- The school is carried by solid pillars like the HITBAMAS president at the left and the general maneger by the right.Their main aim being the building of your future they put in place every facility to ease your studies in HITBAMAS.
- We posses all the neccessary comodities and equipments needed for your studies.
- Affordable prices are proposed from HND to MASTERS.
- Experienced and well trained lecturers are the ones spreading knowledge.
- In partnership with the university of BUEA your are endowned with quality education.
YOUR SUCCESS AWAITS YOU HERE. HITBAMAS, A PLACE TO BE.